• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Have you HIT the 100 Bomb

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 Deaths Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You posted this video in my thread.

Nobody likes this. Refer to the earlier post in this thread. You want your video to be seen more? START YOUR OWN THREAD.

EDIT: User has been banned because he did not heed my messages. I sent him 2 conversations, and this notification. He continued to post in old threads in hopes of getting more people to see the live stream. This has cost him an account here. What an idiot.

Let that be a lesson to you all.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
hey can you please check out my Synergy Response to their RC, it would mean so much if you's could drop a like, thanks
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kthIJ6H3aNc
1. Stop hijacking threads.
2. Stop spamming across multiple forums with the same video.
3. POST. IN. THE. RIGHT. PLACES!

I don't need to remind you of this notice that's hanging at the top, when you log in:
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!

Only thing that may get you is that I believe you posted in the wrong section. I think this goes in the Call of Duty Media forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements