• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Call of Duty 2022 has been confirmed

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Infinity Ward has invited many prominent YouTube and similar video creators to a Q&A session to confirm Call of Duty 2022, Infinity Ward also confirmed Call of Duty 2022 as Modern Warfare "2." Both Call of Duty 2022 and Call of Duty Warzone 2 will reportedly be powered by a new Call of Duty engine...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvCqVZLGYN8

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Unfortunately because 20 billion people play this game they can do whatever they want and enough people will buy it to justify it.
Modern Warfare sold 30 Million units worldwide. That's good. That means MW2 (2022) is going to be better, they are saying that MW2 (2022) is in alpha. Not pre-alpha.

Vanguard bombed so hard, they are using this moment to drum hype. Because their financial call just happened recently. It's coming in March/May.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
vanguard is alot of action and most that dont like is because they cant handle the truth. am i clear.
Sorry, I am not interested in the truth.
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

I just want a game that I enjoy playing, I didn't enjoy Vanguard when I tried so I didn't buy it, that's my truth.

But don't take it to heart, I don't like Tarkov either, or PUBG, or that game where you can only play once every 2 weeks which is called Fortnite I think. Heck there are a lot of games I don't like, but that doesn't make them bad games, it just means that they are not for me.

I certainly wouldn't take that away from others who like it, but like it or not, Vanguard sales have not generated as much revenue as was expected and not Activision are having to act to generate interest in the next title. We should also consider the possibility that the poor sales have nothing to with the product and more to do with the producers, maybe people don't want to spend their money on a game that was produced by a company with a reputation for having a toxic work environment.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
i like it that you got my post you are exactly right. im finished tweaking i will be staying 1440p all settings for performance. only until i get the ryzen 660h i think its which is supposedly 46 percent faster then mine and a rtx 3090 or amd 6900xt to go with it so i figure im good for the next 2 years.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements